Re: Persistence problem

From: "I(dot) B(dot)" <i(dot)bre(at)live(dot)com>
To: <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>
Cc: <dalroi(at)solfertje(dot)student(dot)utwente(dot)nl>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Persistence problem
Date: 2010-05-13 10:29:24
Lists: pgsql-general

UPDATE:

When I do this:

realResult = (mPoint *)palloc(result->length);
memcpy(realResult, result, result->length);

I get a right result in the same session, but corrupted in the next one.
I've also found one place in create_mPoint where I used realloc. But why would it matter if I copied the memory into a new variable?

Ivan