Re: tablespaces

From: dx k9 <bitsandbytes88(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <kevin(dot)grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>, posgres support <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: tablespaces
Date: 2010-07-15 20:48:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

TIME ZONE is set to unknow in the conf file. The server syncs with NTP, has the correct time, but there is no TMZ env variable set. I set the recovery.conf to an hour before I want it and the logs show the time I wanted during DST. For example if I want a PITR of 9:55 AM, I put in 8:55 AM on the recovery.conf file, then the logs show a restore time of 9:55 AM was requested, and that's what gets processed. The non-DST part of the year, PITR works as expected and no adjustment is necessary.