tablespaces

From: dx k9 <bitsandbytes88(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: posgres support <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: tablespaces
Date: 2010-07-15 19:17:25
Lists: pgsql-admin

Can tablespaces be defined in the postgresql.conf file? In order to encrypt or databases we need a .decru file in $pg_data, this causes the tablespace command to fail. Initdb fails to, but we can work around it.

Has anyone noticed that doing a PITR during DST (March-November) has the effect of being one ahead. Now I just adjust the requested time an hour earlier, but is there a better way?

~DjK
8.4.4