windows7 login- user account

From: paul e <p_eiser(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: windows7 login- user account
Date: 2010-02-11 00:15:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Before Installed postgresql Windows7 went straight to my user account.
Now when it boots I have to go to a selection page where I choose between my user account and a postgresql user account. Is there any way to bypass this so it boots directly to my user account?
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/