FW:

From: German Gomez <gergonvel(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <alejandracoyote(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Subject: FW:
Date: 2010-01-27 18:21:59
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Dear,
Hey,how are you recently ? I would like to introduce you a very good company which I

know.Their website is www.friendly-trade.com They can offer you all kinds of electronical

products which you want, such as laptops ,gps ,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4,motorcycles

etc........Please take some time to have a look ,there must be products you 'd like to

purchase. I think this is a very good chance that you can give your family pretty gifts.
Their contact methods:
email: Friendly_trade(at)188(dot)com
MSN: friendly-trade(at)live(dot)cn
Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company !
Regards
Todo lo que necesitas para cuidar tu salud está MSN
http://match.cl.msn.com/channel/index.aspx?trackingid=1056242