Connection Pooling, JDBC and SSL

From: "brandon s" <frznclouds(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connection Pooling, JDBC and SSL
Date: 2004-04-01 03:57:35
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Good evening postgresql,

I am working on a project to make an XMLRPC server and and making calls to a
postgresql server 7.3.4. I am using the JDBC driver compiled for 7.4.x.
Here is my question. Can you please just point me in the right direction on
how to implement an SSL connection to the DB in a Connection Pooled
fashion?? I see how to connect via SSL with no pool. Please help?

Brandon