Rdbms Case tool

From: "kimbuba" <kimbuba3-----NONSPAM----(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Rdbms Case tool
Date: 2002-11-14 23:30:59
Lists: pgsql-general

hi to all :)

does someone know some case tools for modelling Entity Realtional Databases?
that one that let u draw a model and then converting it into Sql code.

i guess there are a lot of those tools on the net.
but i could not find one that suited for me.

which is the best one?
could u guys give me a brief list of the best tools?

thnx a lot.

kim.