TODAY Last Day For SuccessPub 50% Off

From: Prospect Response Newsletter <newsletter(at)prospectresponse(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: TODAY Last Day For SuccessPub 50% Off
Date: 2005-05-24 03:47:13
Lists: pgsql-patches

Dear Friend,

SuccessPub memberships have been discounted by up to 50%

ends today

What you get:

SuccessPub is a safelist-based service that has been online since
1999, with thousands of targeted safelists most with thousands of
members each.

Using this service, you'll be able to:

-Email up to 50 Million targeted qualified prospects directly
from your browser over the time of your subscription.

-The number of prospects grows every day

-Your membership will run for one and a half years for only $34.50
(normally this membership lasts 1 year)

Order from this URL:

http://successpub.com/super_promoter.html

What if you have an existing membership?

No problem, we'll just extend your membership for an extra 18
months.

http://successpub.com/super_promoter.html

Thank you for being our subscriber.

Does Your Web Host Pay You Monthly?
http://allhostingsolutions.com/g.o/realp

PS: If you need to update your subscription, please do so at:

http://responsemonsters.net/subscribe.html