Re: Archives too slow

From: "John Hansen" <john(at)geeknet(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "'Marc G(dot) Fournier'" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "'Oleg Bartunov'" <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: "'Greg Sabino Mullane'" <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Archives too slow
Date: 2004-08-31 22:18:13
Lists: pgsql-www

> > Aha, got that. I don't know such syntax and not sure if
> it's well supported.
> > I know about <NOINDEX>.....</NOINDEX> by atomz.com, though
>
> Does Google have an equivalent that they honor?

I've asked google, and their reply was consistent with the information available on their website.
Google does not allow cloaking, and any attempt to do so, will result in a permanent ban.

They define cloaking as presenting different content to search engines as to what regular visitors see.

... John