Error on install ODBC driver

From: Luiz Alano <luizalano(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error on install ODBC driver
Date: 2020-02-21 13:42:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi

I'm trying to install your ODBC driver for Windows and I'm having a problem.

I did it some weeks ago and it was all right. I need that driver to access the database from Powerbi. But I lost my user at Windows and I had to re-install some software. One of them is psqlodbc.

I uninstalled and reinstalled again several times resetting the computer all the times and the driver dos not appear for me at the ODBC Data Sources and I cannot configure it to use.

I think I am doing something wrong, but I couldn't realize what.

Can you help me please?

Luiz Alberto Alano

[LogoMonteGrappa]
41 99997-0486
alano(at)luigipietro(dot)com(dot)br<mailto:alano(at)luigipietro(dot)com(dot)br>
Al Prudente de Morais 780
Centro
Curitiba, PR
80430-234