[SQL] US Date Style

From: ditilupi <gme(at)ufba(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [SQL] US Date Style
Date: 2000-04-27 17:57:01
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-sql

Hi people,

I'm having this problem with date fields. I'm using the Postgresql7.0beta4
and programming in PHP3. When I set the environment variable PGDATESTYLE
to "NonEuropean,SQL" it works, but only if I'm in the Pgsql environment.
When I access through the PHP3 it doesn't work.

Does anybody have any suggestion that could help me?

Thanks,
Gabriela.