WWW: user gallery

From: Maarten Boekhold <maartenb(at)dutepp2(dot)et(dot)tudelft(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: WWW: user gallery
Date: 1998-06-19 12:19:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have send in a submission for the user gallery onthe web-site *two*
times now, one time to psql-submitpostgresql.org (what the anchor text on
the page says), and one time to pgsql(at)postgresql(dot)org (which is what that
link is pointing to). Apperently no use, cos my site is still not listed :(

I must say that I think that the link on the 'submit' page is very confusing.

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems |
| Department of Electrical Engineering |
| Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section |
| M(dot)Boekhold(at)et(dot)tudelft(dot)nl |