postgreSQL v6 (fwd)

From: Correa Vargas <i-correa(at)merlin(dot)uniandes(dot)edu(dot)co>
To: docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgreSQL v6 (fwd)
Date: 1999-01-25 05:51:19
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello!

Im from Colombia, and Im trying to work with PostgreSQL...Im starting,a nd
here at my University only PostgreSQL v6 is installed.
I was visiting the PostgreSQL's home and I would like to have the same
documentation there is for the v6.3.2, but for the version we use.
Where can I get it?!

Thank you in advance

Ingrith Andrea Correa Vargas
Systems Engeneering