and now something comletly different

From: "Marco Heidenwolf (s660448)" <s660448(at)tfh-berlin(dot)de>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: and now something comletly different
Date: 1999-08-25 12:21:23
Lists: pgsql-ports

HI,

forget my other questions i have an complete different
do anyone have experience in run databases on Novell Servers
(i know it sh... but i have to to it!)

is there any way to install postgresql on Novell???

The only database that i know is oracle but this is a LITTLE
bit too expensive.

THANX

marco

ps. to my previous questions : i have found a port of an postgresql Server
www.leo.org