Re: Two phase commit

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Two phase commit
Date: 2005-04-06 13:59:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> What happenned to your two phase commit patch? Are you still working on
> it? Have you got something done from the last time we heard from you?

I've kept it up-to-date by doing "cvs update" every now and then and
fixing possible conflicts.

It would be nice if you hackers could take a serious look at it and tell
what needs to be done to get it finally committed.

I've been busy with other things and haven't had the time to push it.

I try to update my "project page" every time I update the patch:

http://www.hut.fi/~hlinnaka/pgsql/

There isn't any big issues left as far as I know.

- Heikki