ODBC driver for Linux RedHat 5.1

From: Atika <agoswa(at)essex(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC driver for Linux RedHat 5.1
Date: 1999-02-10 16:22:44
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

HI!
As a part of my final year project I need to access a posgresql(version
6.3.2) database from a java application. I have tried to find a
postgresql odbc driver that i can use but foe Linux as all i have found so
far( on the insightdist.com/psqlodbc page )seems to be for Windows.
Also, do i need anything else, I am using jdk117_v1a and I am under the
impression that jdbc is included.

Many thanks for all your time and help everyone.