Re: OOP real life example (was Re: Why is MySQL more

From: Curt Sampson <cjs(at)cynic(dot)net>
To: Don Baccus <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>
Subject: Re: OOP real life example (was Re: Why is MySQL more
Date: 2002-08-13 03:57:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Don Baccus wrote:

> It's a pity, as I pointed out the reduction in joins alone would really
> be great.

So implement the same thing relationally, and get your reduction
in joins. There are tricks, discussed on this very list in the
last few days, that would let you do what you need.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson <cjs(at)cynic(dot)net> +81 90 7737 2974 http://www.netbsd.org
Don't you know, in this new Dark Age, we're all light. --XTC