Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly

From: Curt Sampson <cjs(at)cynic(dot)net>
To: tony <tony(at)animaproductions(dot)com>
Cc: postgres list <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Date: 2002-07-10 08:24:18
Lists: pgsql-general

On 10 Jul 2002, tony wrote:

> Can you please stop this madness? Or maybe this thread was started in
> order to kill PostgreSQL in the first place?

Hardly.

> If you keep going on like this someone will finish by noticing and that
> will only hurt PostgreSQL and everything that has been achieved up til
> now.

So then stop your temper tantrum, stop flaming people who are just
considering the idea, and contribute something useful to the discussion.
Yelling in all caps that we don't need to change the name, while
providing no support for your argument, is certainly not going to help
the heat-light ratio here.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson <cjs(at)cynic(dot)net> +81 90 7737 2974 http://www.netbsd.org
Don't you know, in this new Dark Age, we're all light. --XTC