Re: New pg_pwd patch and stuff

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: todd brandys <brandys(at)eng3(dot)hep(dot)uiuc(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New pg_pwd patch and stuff
Date: 1998-01-15 20:27:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I wish ppl would quite dropping off CC's :( Especially when this stuff
*should* be being discussed in pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)(dot)(dot)

As for the pg_privileges relation and whatnot...is this something we want
for v6.3 (can it be done in 2weeks?) or wait until after v6.3 is released?