New Mailing List/Newsgroup

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-questions(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 1998-01-06 14:56:24
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

At the request of out PGAccess Developer, I've created a new group for
discussing the various methods of interfacing to PostgreSQL (PGAccess,
JDBC, ODBC, etc)

Everything is setup for this: mailing list, newsgroup, MHonarc archive

Newsgroup: comp.databases.postgresql.interfaces
Mailing List: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
MHonarc: http://www.postgresql.org/mhonarc/pgsql-interfaces

This is mean to break things down so that pgsql-questions(at)postgresql(dot)org
is more geared towards SQL related topics...but, as usual, its
self-policing...its up to you to redirect traffic as is appropriate.

If traffic becomes heavy on the interfaces list, then I'll break it down
as is appropriate, but for now, just the one list.