Re: Use Jobs

From: Jeff Frost <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
To: adey <adey11(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Lista Postgres <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Use Jobs
Date: 2006-11-14 00:06:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

Please do not remove the list address from the Cc list, otherwise people who
might be able to help you with this won't know to respond.

In this case, that's important, because I don't use the pgadmin3 pgagent, and
so can't help you any further. I'd suggest you look here for support though:
http://www.pgadmin.org/support/

Looks like they have a FAQ and a support mailing list. Good luck!