Input on certification requirements

From: Jeff Frost <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Input on certification requirements
Date: 2005-12-02 03:57:01
Lists: pgsql-admin

One of the clients I am currently working with is developing a PostgreSQL
certification curriculum, so I'm here to solicit for ideas on what you folks
think would be absolutely expected of someone with a certification in
PostgreSQL.

Also, suggestions on other lists I should post this request would be
welcome..maybe advocacy or the general list?

--
Jeff Frost, Owner <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
Frost Consulting, LLC http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/