How postgres find OID of function from opclassoid

From: sandeep satpal <sandeep(at)it(dot)iitb(dot)ac(dot)in>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How postgres find OID of function from opclassoid
Date: 2005-11-09 10:55:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

In function IndexSupportInitialize, for each attribute , we call a
function LookUpOpClassInfo(...) and then we find opcentry object which
contain supportProcs pointer which contain the Oid of the function to be
called at the run time.
I am not getting How to find out that Oid from attribute type information.
It represent every data type of attribute by some number in opindclass
structure of iform ,
for eg. varvhar() is represent by 2003
int is represent by 1978

Please tell me how to find Oid from opindclass information.

Thanx and regards,
sandeep

--
| Sandeep Satpal |