missing schemas from template1

From: drdani(at)mazsola(dot)iit(dot)uni-miskolc(dot)hu
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: missing schemas from template1
Date: 2004-12-16 14:38:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

Our provider tries to install postgresql 8.0.0-rc1 on a s390 machine
(suse 7 or like). They compiled the source and installed it without
problems, and initdb looks to worked well too. But there is not any
schema in template1 database, so we can't really start our work.

Is it a known problem, is there a solution for it?

Daniel