Re: pg_autovacuum is not working

From: Christian Fowler <spider(at)viovio(dot)com>
To: Ivan Dimitrov <dobber(at)bastun(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_autovacuum is not working
Date: 2004-10-29 13:52:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Ivan,

I had the same experience as you. I swear I did all the things required.
Eventually it started working with enough postmaster restarts and fiddling
with the files. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, cause I was never quite
sure why it finally decided to start working...

Keep fiddling and it should hopefully start up.

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Ivan Dimitrov wrote:

> Hi list
> This is my first post here, and I've searched google but couldn't find the
> solution.
>
> I'm trying to run pg_autovacuum on all my databases. All my Debian sarge
> machines use version 7.4.5-3

[ \ /
[ >X< Christian Fowler | spider AT viovio.com
[ / \ http://www.viovio.com | http://www.tikipro.org