Setup for a db class

From: Terry Letsche <terry(at)letsche(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Setup for a db class
Date: 2004-09-14 18:46:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi. I'm running postgresql on a Debian box, and plan to use it for
teaching a database class. While installing some graphical tools for the
students (namely pgadmin3), I discovered that the students could see each
other's work by simply browsing to someone else's database. What am I
missing on permissions? Each student's database is set to be owned by
them, but the contents are still browsable.

Any suggestions on configuration for a similar lab situation are welcome!

Terry

--
Terry Letsche | http://terry.letsche.net | terry at letsche dot net