Proceedings of the June meeting and next month

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Proceedings of the June meeting and next month
Date: 2006-06-08 02:33:26
Lists: sydpug

Hi all,

My slides can be downloaded here[0].

I just remembered that next month I am in Toronto, as I am an organiser of
the PostgreSQL summit[1].

It would be great if the meeting could take place in my absense. Would
anyone like to give a talk? I am happy to look after the booking of the
room, etc.

Thanks,

Gavin

[0] http://pugs.postgresql.org/sydpug/archives/000058.html