Commercial training in May

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Commercial training in May
Date: 2006-05-18 00:40:02
Lists: sydpug

Hi all,

I am going to be doing some commercial PostgreSQL training for Fujitsu
next week. The focus of my training will be on advanced administration of
PostgreSQL and deal with topics like Slony setup and admin, disaster
prevention and recovery and advanced SQL, like partitioning and query
rewriting.

There is also a novice/intermediate course as well.

If you're interested, you can read more about the courses here:

http://www.fastware.com/postgresql_training_may.html

Also, don't forget that the next SydPUG meeting is at UTS on the first
Tuesday of June, which is the 6th. I'll be giving a detailed review of the
system catalogs and how you can use this meta data. I'll promote this
leading up to the talk, obviously.

---

Thanks,

Gavin