Replacement for developer.postgresql cvsweb

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Replacement for developer.postgresql cvsweb
Date: 2005-08-21 23:51:07
Lists: pgsql-www

After continued frustration with the performance of cvsweb at
developer.postgresql and what appeared to be prolonged downtime yesterday
-- I was getting timeouts -- I spoke with Omar about setting it up on
another machine. You can access it at:

http://treehou.se/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/

It seems to be much faster. This machine is hosted in the US. More
horsepower can be thrown at the problem if need be.

Ideally, we'd be able to set up a domain such as cvsweb.postgresql.org and
point it at treehou.se and then modify the committers emails.

At the moment, treehou.se is pulling cvs (with cvsup) once an hour. I
think we should pull more regularly, but I'm not sure just how
regularly. Ideas?

Thanks,

Gavin