Re: Patent issues and 8.1

From: "Serguei A(dot) Mokhov" <mokhov(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patent issues and 8.1
Date: 2005-01-26 20:07:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello all,

As I got the next digest of pg hackers, I see that Jean-Gerard Pailloncy
has already advocated this idea. In no means I meant to copy :) as I am
on the digest mode. However, I think it's a good path to go anyway as two
people at least came up with it. Please do not disregard this idea.

-s

--
Serguei A. Mokhov | /~\ The ASCII
Computer Science Department | \ / Ribbon Campaign