Quote for 'featured user' box and testimonial

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Quote for 'featured user' box and testimonial
Date: 2004-12-23 22:30:16
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi guys,

I contacted Mark and asked for a quote (see below). I liked this one
because he moved off Oracle and had such a positive experience with
PostgreSQL.

Omar: can we make the featured user box on the front page rotate. I know
that the actual pages we see are static but that's okay. Perhaps we could
re-generate the front page every x minutes.

Also, I'll start putting together a testimonials page too.

Gavin