Next meeting

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Next meeting
Date: 2004-09-27 11:58:33
Lists: sydpug

Hi all,

I propose that we move the meeting to the first Tuesday of each month. We
will continue to hold it at the same venue, unless there are objections.

This would make the first meeting Tuesday the 5th.

To start off with, I will begin a series of tutorials on the new features
in 8.0. This will focus on tablespaces.

This will be followed by Claudio talking about his win32 port, demoing it
etc (that's a heads up, Claudio).

I'd love to hear from anyone who could do a 10 - 15 minute overview of how
their company/project is using PostgreSQL, tips and tricks, etc.

Also, does anyone think there should be anything else on the agenda?

Gavin