Re: pg_config.h on interix

From: Sami Kuhmonen <sami(at)iqs(dot)fi>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_config.h on interix
Date: 2004-02-03 12:48:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

For me the configure went well and I got Postgresql to compile, link and
even run. The only problem is that the encodings didn't go in that well
and there was no definition for sync() in the libraries. If someone knows
where to find it or how to change it to allow the syncing to work, I'd
appreciate it.

Some encodings did go in after trying twice (don't know why it needs to be
done that way...) but some won't. I'm checking this problem but otherwise
the server works great. Command line tools dump core, but that's a minor
problem anyway.

--
Sami Kuhmonen feenix(at)iqs(dot)fi
IQS Partners Finland http://iqs.fi/