Re: cache in plpgsql

From: ivan <iv(at)psycho(dot)pl>
To: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cache in plpgsql
Date: 2003-12-31 13:22:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

why all backend can not using one cache, which would be always
in real state ... or i can just clear only my cache, at first
(if i know that this relation could has another oid)
and then normal using relations ?

or ... just turn off cache, because its strange to has possible
using drop, create etc in function, but using only EXECUTE ..

there must be same solution .. no ?