Re: Release.sgml markup

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>
Cc: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Release.sgml markup
Date: 2003-07-22 15:42:37
Lists: pgsql-patches

Rod Taylor writes:

> Attached is the new file based on itemizedlists blocks, and simplelist
> blocks for the names.

I tried to apply this patch modulo the reservations I expressed, but it's
impossible to sort out those parts. Apparently you used some automatic
search and replace, because I find simplelist elements where they don't
belong (anything in parentheses?). Also, I don't want to start using
<section> in some places if we don't have an overall plan for that move.
Personally, I'm find with sticking to sect1. Even "DocBook: The
Definitive Guide" uses that in its source. And I know that it makes work
on the stylesheets much easier.

Do you happen to have intermediate versions of the patch lying around that
contain only the change to itemizedlist?

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net