making pdf of docs

From: Dennis Bjorklund <db(at)zigo(dot)dhs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: making pdf of docs
Date: 2004-10-26 15:05:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Is there something wrong that makes it impossible to build the doc as a
pdf?

I started a build 4 hours ago, and it has still not finished (stuck at
100% CPU on my old 800Mhz 1G RAM machine).

I know that openjade is very slow so for the first 3 hours I didn't worry.
Now I'm starting to think that it will never finish.

--
/Dennis Björklund