translations

From: Dennis Bjorklund <db(at)zigo(dot)dhs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: translations
Date: 2004-09-09 07:09:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've been going over the translation again and found 2 places that was
broken.

In libpq there was some files that was not scanned for translated strings
and in scan.l there was a call to gettext() missing which made error
messages into a mix of english and swedish (in my case).

Normally I just commit the swedish translations, but now I commited these
source fixes as well so we get fully translated error messages like:

dennis=# SEL;
FEL: syntaxfel vid eller nära "SEL" vid tecken 1
RAD 1: SEL;

instead of the previous

dennis=# SEL;
FEL: syntax error vid eller nära "SEL" at character 1
RAD 1: SEL;

which just looks stupid (in both english and swedish). If there are
complains I can revert it and send it to -patches.

Overall the translation seems to work fairly well. I have still not got a
total translation, but it's getting there. Maybe for 8.1.

--
/Dennis Björklund