LOAD broken?

From: Dennis Bjorklund <db(at)zigo(dot)dhs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: LOAD broken?
Date: 2003-09-06 10:39:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I've got a C function in a .so that I use in postgres. While developing it
I want to reload the dynamic library. The docs says that LOAD should do
the trick but nothing happens when I use it.

Have LOAD stoped working and is it now a NOP?

I've tried LOAD both when the function exists in pg, and when I first drop
the function, do the load and then create the function again. But it makes
no difference.

I run redhat 9, maybe load works in other dists/operating systems?

--
/Dennis