Re: TCL trigger doesn't work after deleting a column

From: darren(at)crystalballinc(dot)com
To: Josué Maldonado <josue(at)lamundial(dot)hn>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: TCL trigger doesn't work after deleting a column
Date: 2003-09-03 21:07:48
Lists: pgsql-general

From what i am seeing / thinking did you drop it from the table ???

I am assuming yes and therefore you should recreate the function and the
trigger and you should be fine.

Using 7.3.x use the CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION to replace the function so
it will still have the same OID.

Next drop the trigger and then recreate the trigger and you should be fine

HTH
Darren

--
Darren Ferguson