Re: PostgreSQL Tutorial in Russian

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Viktor Vislobokov <vvislobokov(at)lukoilperm(dot)ru>, PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Tutorial in Russian
Date: 2003-09-01 21:59:12
Lists: pgsql-docs

Bruce Momjian writes:

> I am not sure how we handle translations of the docs. Folks?

The best thing we could offer is separate CVS modules that you can
manually combine with the main tree to take advantage of the build
infrastructure. Keeping translated versions in the main tree is not
feasible. The lag is too big, and our ability to supervise the process is
too limited.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net