Re: Prepare and prepare ?

From: Rudy Lippan <rlippan(at)remotelinux(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: David Wheeler <david(at)wheeler(dot)net>, Dominic Mitchell <dom(at)semantico(dot)com>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <dbi-dev(at)perl(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Prepare and prepare ?
Date: 2003-03-27 05:24:37
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Oops, too late. 1.22 packaged and released on gborg, soon CPAN. Feel
> free to start on 1.30 and we can take our time. There were enough fixes
> in CVS head that we needed to get a release out.

Yeah, there were some bugs in the patches -- the array one will erase
the array that you pass in... But oh well... Maybe noone will notice ;)

Anyway, I will get 1.30 up onto CVS head on the morrow (well later today,
now), and we can start working form there ( And 1.30 fixes those pesky
segfaults that got commented in 1.22 :) Although, it might add others :( )

Later,

Rudy