Re: Documentation TODO list

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Documentation TODO list
Date: 2003-03-13 15:59:15
Lists: pgsql-docs

Tom Lane writes:

> PS: a book project sounds cool. Can you give any details?

We are putting out the PostgreSQL documentation in German. It will
probably be finished in June. The "backpatching" of the editorial fixes
to the English original is just a bonus.

The HTML rendition of the translation will be available for free. I'm
also trying to work with the publisher to use their resources to make us
some decent quality PDFs of the English documentation.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net