How do I unsubscribe?

From: Gordan Bobic <gordan(at)bobich(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2003-01-28 17:58:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Having just started receiving the list without actually subscribing, I
didn't get the info email from the server that tells me how to
unsubscribe. Can anybody please point me in the right direction? It's been
a while since I've been on this list, and I don't remember the procedure
from last time...

Regards.

Gordan