Re: ODBC Unix distro building woes

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC Unix distro building woes
Date: 2002-11-11 20:18:01
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dave Page writes:

> make: don't know how to make odbc-drop.sql. Stop

Try using GNU make to build the distribution. I'll research a fix in the
meantime. (AFAIK, once the distribution is built, there should not be a
problem with other make programs.)

Btw., I noticed that the latest version of the ODBC driver gets me a
linker error "undefined symbol WinMain(at)16" on Cygwin. This used to work a
while ago.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net