Re: Newbie: More readline woes.

From: john-paul delaney <jp(at)justatest(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Newbie: More readline woes.
Date: 2002-11-03 21:39:16
Lists: pgsql-general

On Sun, 3 Nov 2002, Tino Wildenhain wrote:

> This is because you need libreadline-devel (say the header files) to compile
> a piece of software for it. You dont need the header files with already
> compiled binaries.

Thanks Tino... however the readline-devel package was already installed with header files in /usr/include/readline and libraries in /usr/lib.

I've just tried installing the termcap-devel package, ran ldconfig, and now the configure command has found readline it seems... I'll carry on with the install and get back to the list if it's still not resolved.

regards
/j-p.