Re: Forwarded mail...

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Forwarded mail...
Date: 2002-10-22 22:21:48
Lists: pgsql-docs

Tom Lane writes:

> Right offhand, I can't see where the images in doc/src/graphics/
> are being used anymore, either. They used to be used, no?

Yes, but they looked pretty ugly both in web and in print format and they
didn't have much relevance anymore. It might be interesting if someone
wanted to create a new ER view of the system catalogs, but with the
since-developed chapter describing all those we've completed our
documentation duty.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net