another psql question

From: Laurette Cisneros <laurette(at)nextbus(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: another psql question
Date: 2002-05-18 19:43:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok, another silly but irritating problem with psql

When output is displayed my terminal screen scrolling goes away and the
output lines are not wrapped. That is the output (is aligned) goes off the
screen to the right and does not wrap and the scroll bar disapears so that
I can't scroll back.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--