Triggers

From: Rob <rob(at)obsidian(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Triggers
Date: 2002-02-11 19:26:01
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have a trigger on a table called stock_count (which has a column
barcode) which needs to update a value in a table called theoretical_stock_count on either an insert,
update or delete. However, I need to pass the barcode of the
inserted/updated/deleted row to the function I am calling. Is there any
way to do this?

Rob

--
He who dies with the most toys ...