@#$%^& Access and PostgreSQL

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: @#$%^& Access and PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-06-14 23:50:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have spent two days now trying to get MS Access to play with PostgreSQL.
Searched the archives of this list and Google'd myself crazy but either
I'm the only one having problems with this :-) or I haven't figured out
the right keywords to search.

Short story. Pg 7.2 running on a Linux box. MS Access 2000 on WinXP Pro.
I can query and fiddle with the data in Access but I haven't figured out
how to get the changes back into Pg.

There is nothing worth a darn in the Access help and working my way
through the menus has got me no success.

Quick; please someone hit me with a cluestick! Or if it's too far to
reach is there a tutorial on using MS Access and Pg together?

Oh yeah, I looked at pgAccess but the site is down and the registrar
indicates it is being deleted. PgAdmin II (since I'm using Pg 7.2) is ...
OK, but too slow for editing by the folks I work with.

TIA,
Rod