Re: Fundraising

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fundraising
Date: 2003-07-09 01:54:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:
>
> > You'll need to start by creating a better "Elephant" logo.
>
> Don't change the logo yet again ... the one we have now is nice and clean

As I was considering how/what to change I realized that there is some
history and I can't remember how the story went. I had a site that used
the cheetah (panther?) logo. I remember the elephant coming to be but not
the circumstances.

I'll stick with getting a CD label, insert, and/or brochure ready (with
room for the official logo. :-)

Rod